A divorced parent always has the option to move without their children. However,
if you are planning to relocate with your children, you must get a written
agreement from the other parent or take the case to court. 

martha moran relocation attorney – st louis mo

Under Missouri law, a parent cannot relocate a child’s primary residence for more than 90 days without first notifying the other parent, at least 60 days in advance. This gives the other parent an opportunity to file a motion to prevent the relocation.  

Relocation cases are often complex and often involve a win or lose outcome. If you are planning to relocate, or your ex is planning to relocate with your child and you want to stop it, it is important to hire an experienced attorney. Martha has successfully litigated many relocation cases in her 14+ years of experience in family law.

Have A Question?

Book A Free Consultation